Accredited, authorised and guaranteed workmanship = risk free electrical solutions
Our Level 2 Electricians will diagnose and fix your electrical problems with pin-point accuracy – you can rest-assured that nothing will come back to bite.
And with over 13 years of experience in the field, we’re not only precise, but we’re quick, and committed to impeccable, personalised customer service that will never keep you on hold.
From initial enquiry to site visit, job completion and beyond, our sleek systems and fail-safe procedures mean that your job will be handled professionally, and you’ll always be kept in the loop.
- Overhead & Underground installations and connections
- Rectifications of defects
- Point of attachment repairs and upgrades
- Installation of private poles
- Disconnect Reconnect
- Permanent Disconnections
- Builders’ temporary services
- Main switchboard upgrades
- Consumer Main Upgrades
- Major Site Electrical Enabling and Temporaries
- Retailer Metering – all major electricity retailers & service providers
Speak to our friendly team today.
Accredited Level 2 Service Provider
As an Accredited Level 2 Service Provider, we are authorised in:
- Class 2A Electrical Works: Disconnecting and reconnecting service lines
- Class 2B Electrical Works: Installing, connecting, relocating, or upgrading underground service lines
- Class 2C Electrical Works: Working on overhead service conductors, and
- Class 2D Electrical Works: Installing metering for meter types 5 to 6, such as off peak/controlled load protection fuses and devices.
Endeavour Energy and Ausgrid region Accredited
As an Endeavour Energy and Ausgrid Accredited Service Providers (ASP), we are authorised to undertake work to design, construct or install assets that connect a customer’s installation to the Endeavour Energy or Ausgrid networks for all Level 2 electrical works.
And we’ve taken specialist training with Endeavour Energy and Ausgrid to ensure our knowledge is always 100% up to date.